In September 2018 London Trading Standards (LTS) will launch its second annual city-wide awareness campaign. LTS week is aimed at showcasing efforts to ensure consumers and reputable businesses are protected across the capital.
The week kicks off on Monday 10th September when London’s 33 Local Authority Trading Standards Services join forces to focus on a range of core problem areas affecting the capital.
The campaign is being supported by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI).
With such a wide breadth of work conducted by trading standards services in the busiest city in Europe, each day of the week-long campaign will showcase different areas of trading standards work
- Day 1: Monday 10 September – Product safety
- Day 2: Tuesday 11 September – Scams and doorstep crime
- Day 3: Wednesday 12 September – Buying a used car
- Day 4: Thursday 13 September – Housing
- Day 5: Friday 14 September – Protecting young people
For more details see our campaign pages