Our colleagues in CENTSA (Central England Trading Standards Authorities) publish an excellent quarterly news magazine that you can download or browse from here.
The e-magazines are full of best practice and advice to help you and your business stay on the right side of the law. Each edition covers a wide range of business sectors and provides sign posting for further information.
Editions can be downloaded or viewed via an app on your smart device.
You can also access or download the 2016 LTS back catalogue from the links below.
- The scams that target business
- The pitfalls of being an importer
- Top tips for summer food safety
- Cyber security
- The Federation of Small Businesses
- Selling food online
- Importing and the law
- How to resolve online disputes between customers and businesses
- How to take extra care when selling cosmetics
- Ensuring food labelling is legal and safe
- Getting every member of your team thinking about attacks online
- Retailers responsibilities – card payment surcharges
- Nutritional labelling on food and drink
- Letting agents requirements
- Toy safety
- Workplace pensions
- Selling goods and digital content online
- Protecting your business against crime
- Illicit alcohol and tobacco
- Second hand tyre sales
- Trademarks and your business
- Safe and legal meat
- Protect your business from online scams
- Returned goods – a trader’s rights